Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas List

Whistle just posted his Christmas list on his human's blog. . I want a list, too!

1) peace on earth!
2) Whistle and Fish to come visit me!
3) peace on earth!
4) to be allowed to eat all the human food that I want!
5) a person to come over to my house and play the birdy game and the pointer game! all day! whenever I want! All night, too!
6) peace on earth!
7) toys! toys! toys!
8) chin scritches!
9) peace on earth!
10) exclamation points for everyone!!!!!!!
11) my sister to like me and want to play with me! all day! all night!
12) peace on earth!
13) Whistle to get a blog and be my blog buddy! We'll be the revcatblogpals!!!! Forever! Mugs! T shirts! Friday Five! Ask the Experienced LitterBox User!
14) Peace. on. earth.


I have no idea what peace on earth means but I think I want it.

Thanks, Whistle! This was fun!!!!!!!