Thursday, November 22, 2007
First of all, my human mom found the earring that I stole and hid. It was under the carpet in the living room. WAY under. But she found it. Rats!
Then, human mom made food on the stove. This doesn't happen a lot. I had some food. It was good. Then things were cooling down so I thought I'd have a little more. And I knocked over a lot of stuff, and that made a really, really loud noise and kinda scared human mom.
But the big, big, news is this: I picked up a DIME today!!!!!! This is a picture of me with it. You can't see it because I'm HOLDING it, but you have to trust me. I got a DIME!!!!
Can you see all of my toesies in the picture? I flexed them out so they'd look nice in the picture.
Gotta go. Want to steal something else before the day is over.
Posted by Littlemankitty at 8:09 PM
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Saint Casserole says that anybody can be tagged from her game.
So I tag---me!
10 random things about me!
1. I have 6 toes on each of my front paws.
2. I can pick up quarters with my paws.
3. There were 3 boys in my birth family. The shelter named us after the 3 muskateers.
4. My name was Porthos.
5. I steal things out of the print box over my mama's desk, even though I know it makes her really, really crazy 'cuz they're "special."
6. I don't believe in special.
7. I don't like being picked up. I like to jump on laps, not be picked up. Boykitty liked to be picked up, but I had to tell mama that not all boys are alike.
8. Every day, I find something of my mama's and put it in my food bowl.
9. I always eat from the bowl on the right.
10. Sometimes I forget to close my mouth. I sit there with my mouth hanging open until someone laughs at me. It's REALLY easy to forget to close your mouth. Don't laugh.
Posted by Littlemankitty at 8:58 PM