Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The vet.

I got put in a cage and went on a car ride.
That part was fine. And my mama said I was a very. good. boy.
Of course!
Then I went to the waiting room. There were cats and fish and dogs and people. I came out of the cage, because I like to greet people.
That part was fine.
Then I went into a little room with a pretty lady who said I was a very big boy. She said I weigh 8.4 pounds, and that I am more than double what I weighed last time. And that I'm pretty.
That part was fine.
Then we waited.
That part was fine.
Then the vet came in with the pretty lady. The vet was a lady, too. The vet kept talking to mama, and tried to talk to me, too, but I didn't say nothin' back because I was shy. She touched all of my parts of my leg, and when she got to the part that hurt, I meowed. I tried to be polite about it but you really shouldn't touch the owy parts.
Then she started looking at my ear.
That part was not fine.
Not fine at all.
I don't like people in my ear.
It finally ended and she took my temperature. Do you know what they do to do that? Doesn't that seem really, really WRONG?
Not fine. Not fine at all.
Then I got a shot, but it was in my back leg and I hardly felt it at all.
And the vet said I was a very. good. boy. And the pretty lady said I was a very. good. boy.
Then mama paid and I think that's stupid. If someone is going to touch the owy parts and then stick things where they don't belong you don't PAY them! And then we went to the car.
And it was NOT fine. I howled and cried. I had it up to here. So mama had to pet me and tell me how pretty I am before we could leave. Then we drove home. And I got lots of greenies.
And that part was fine.

I don't think I really want to go to the vet again very soon.
Human comment: he has a sprained shoulder, and a yeast infection in his ear. And the vet said to keep him quiet. The woman is clearly deluded.But he was a very good boy.