Thursday, November 22, 2007

HI!


IMG_1033
Originally uploaded by ppolarbear
Today was a very busy day.

First of all, my human mom found the earring that I stole and hid. It was under the carpet in the living room. WAY under. But she found it. Rats!

Then, human mom made food on the stove. This doesn't happen a lot. I had some food. It was good. Then things were cooling down so I thought I'd have a little more. And I knocked over a lot of stuff, and that made a really, really loud noise and kinda scared human mom.

But the big, big, news is this: I picked up a DIME today!!!!!! This is a picture of me with it. You can't see it because I'm HOLDING it, but you have to trust me. I got a DIME!!!!

Can you see all of my toesies in the picture? I flexed them out so they'd look nice in the picture.

Gotta go. Want to steal something else before the day is over.