Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm a good boy...

but a bad blogger.
I've been so busy, it's hard to find time to write a post.
Here's what's happened in the last few months:
eating
sleeping
stealing stuff
pretending not to steal stuff
chewing on shoelaces
hiding under the couch

I have a new friend. Her name is not-rabbi's daughter. She's nice.
Mama goes to fallinfear or something like that on the weekends.
And leaves me.
I like not-rabbi's-daughter.
But I like Mama better.

For Thanksgiving we are staying here, all alone.
I'm happy.
Mama is not.
For Christmas, mama doesn't know.
Maybe rabbi's daughter will come.
Maybe not.
I don't know.
They never let me vote around here.

Have I told you that our part of a ment has heat on now?
The bigboard is in charge of when the heat comes on.
It's on.
I like sitting on the radiator.
It's warm.

Okay.
I have to go.
I see a pair of shoelaces that need some work.
Bye!