Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ask the Big Boy Kitties and Big Girl Kitties

Dear Big Boys and Big Girls,
As you know, I'm new at being a Big Boy. I only became one in June, and I haven't even lived at Mama's house (on the street with cars and squirrels). And on the revgals page, new pastors can ask for help with how to be pastors, and so I thought that maybe if I put up my questions about how to be a big boy, some of the big boys out there can tell me how to do it right.

Here's the first question:
When I sharpen my claws on the big wicker basket where the dirty clothes are kept, my mama yells at me. How can I get her to stop this bad habit? I have been trying to ignore her, and I've tried sassing her, but she just keeps doing it. What should I do?

Here's the second question:
Every night I work really, really hard at decorating the apartment. There are lots of things to take out of the trash and move to prettier places. There are razors to knock down from the bathtub, eyeglasses and remote controls to remove from tables, and of course, it's important to take just a few socks out of the hamper and put them in the living room. Every night I do this all by myself. My sister never helps. How can I get her to help? And can I possibly get mama to just leave it all alone for once so I can get some sleep?

Here's the third question:
My mama keeps putting tape on the scratching post that she calls a sofa. It takes me weeks to get it off again. How can I stop her from doing this?

Here's the fourth question:
How can I make my sister like me better? I try jumping on her head. I try licking her ears. I try to play with her, but she doesn't seem to like me yet. What else can I do?