Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Kitties of the world! Unite!

Okay.
My mama will not let me get a gun, use my claws, or take self defense classes.
I'm not allowed to cuss or even call people icky poo-poo heads (sorry, Mama, it was an illustration.)
Which means that when I get MAD, I have one thing left to me: the power of the box. Or more likely, the power of not using the box.

I haven't had to use this before. But I am not afraid to. It's not the Texas towncar of justice. It's more like the kitty caravan of justice.

Someone has been VERY mean to my mama's blog friend, WS.

I don't like it.

So, I am willing to use my (ahem) aromatic liquids to get my point across.

The very best is upholstry or carpet. Someplace so it gets into the padding, and sticks around for a while.
But clothing will do.

So, who is with me?? Who is going to join me in lifting their tales in outrage? We. Can. Do. It!!!!!!!


Well, perhaps a snack and a nap first, but THEN, watch me go. I'll just snack and nap while the rest of you sign up.

YOU IN????