Tuesday, July 31, 2007

thinking



I've been thinking lately about last year. Last year at this time, I was living in the cat room at the animal shelter with my 2 brothers. I didn't know WHAT to think. I was born in a big city, but then someone came and took me and my brothers away with kitty mama to a big, big shelter. Mama gave us milk. Mama got fixed, and then they said she was "released" because she was "feral," but the three of us were going to get "socialized." So then we went to aNOTHER shelter, one with not many animals. And we played with each other and slept a lot. I missed kitty mama, but I know that kitty mama didn't want to be inside, so it's okay.

Human mama came and got me on August 12. One brother found his human mama on August 11, and another on August 13. I was in the middle.

I'm glad human mama came.

But I wish my brothers had email.