Sunday, November 11, 2007

10 random things about me

Saint Casserole says that anybody can be tagged from her game.
So I tag---me!

10 random things about me!

1. I have 6 toes on each of my front paws.
2. I can pick up quarters with my paws.
3. There were 3 boys in my birth family. The shelter named us after the 3 muskateers.
4. My name was Porthos.
5. I steal things out of the print box over my mama's desk, even though I know it makes her really, really crazy 'cuz they're "special."
6. I don't believe in special.
7. I don't like being picked up. I like to jump on laps, not be picked up. Boykitty liked to be picked up, but I had to tell mama that not all boys are alike.
8. Every day, I find something of my mama's and put it in my food bowl.
9. I always eat from the bowl on the right.
10. Sometimes I forget to close my mouth. I sit there with my mouth hanging open until someone laughs at me. It's REALLY easy to forget to close your mouth. Don't laugh.